Digital Ad Sales for Online Publisher
Founded nearly 20 years ago, the hiring company our recruiters are working with is an entrepreneurial organization that rewards ambition and dedication. The company publishes a best-in-class guide for homeowners.
The client of our sales headhunters is currently looking to expand its sales team by bringing on an Account Executive to lead growth for the New York or Dallas territory.
The Account Executive (see account management recruiters) is responsible for introducing the guide (print, online, and app-based) to businesses that provide services to homeowners in New York (NYC sales recruiter) or Dallas, and bringing these businesses on board to be listed in the guide.
Potential client categories include everything from landscaping companies, to roofers, architects and engineers, to interior designers, and more.
About the Job
The New York or Dallas Account Executive will establish B2B relationships and meet face-to-face with business owners, presidents, heads of marketing, and other top decision-makers in the territory, while assessing each client for compatibility with the guide's high standards for repeat listing.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
• Generate and develop new customer accounts by establishing new leads and following up with existing leads provided by the company
• Perform professional presentations of company products/services while on-site
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits and discuss contract terms and conditions
• Maintain current customers through effective account management after the initial sale
• Act as the liaison between the main office and our customers, ensuring that all communications flow effectively, especially during the busy pre-publication seasons
- Proven track record of outside sales (see outside sales recruitment) experience
- Knowledge of the New York or Dallas-area counties where the guide is released
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Driver’s License and vehicle, with a good driving record