Healthcare Account Management
For nearly 100 years, the client of our account management recruiters have been revolutionizing medicine production and research.
Due to recent FDA approval for a MS drug, KAS is tasked with recruiting multiple healthcare account managers. The need is within multiple regions including Chicago, Washington DC, New York and Southern California.
The job is home-based. Experience in outside sales is preferred. All home office and travel expenses are reimbursed. A company car, cell phone and laptop is provided.
About the Healthcare Product
The MS medication will be one of the most innovative on the market. It will help doctors treat recently diagnosed patients who display mild symptoms. These impairments include bladder problems, fatigue and vision loss.
Moreover, studies have shown the pill to slow the disease’s progression.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Study the benefits of the new drug compared with competing drugs on the market.
- Deliver compelling, informative sales presentations to current and prospective customers.
- Execute overall account management strategy to increase sales and market share within assigned territory.
- Further existing relationships within the local medical community.
- Become familiarized with doctor needs and prescribing habits.
- Participate in sales meetings, district and regional conference calls, and other required calls.
If you are interested in learning more regarding the healthcare account management job, kindly contact our account management recruiters. Please include job id# 32167 in the subject line. The headhunters at KAS look forward to hearing from you!