For 15 years, the hiring firm has earned a top reputation in audio-visual design services for corporate events such as product launches, M&A meetings, conferences, awards ceremonies, and more.
The sales recruiters at KAS are working with our client to find a driven Sales Executive to join their Chicago team.
About the Chicago Sales Job
This position is a new business development and account growth role, primarily focused on new business development for the Central US.
Duties and Requirements
- Establish relationships and close business with special events and meeting planners at corporate level and venue level.
- Close business in face to face meetings with clients.
- Develop additional marketing and sales strategies.
- Minimum 3+ years B2B sales experience
- Provable record of consistently exceeding sales objectives
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The firm is a great company for a Chicago sales executive with a strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills, high energy, and a strong desire to build and maintain substantive professional relationships with clients and coworkers.
The compensation structure is Base + Commission (12%).
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org