Solar Sales and Marketing Director Jobs
The client of our sales recruiters is an American photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer of rigid thin film modules, or solar panels, and a provider of utility-scale PV power plants. Supporting services include finance, construction, maintenance, and end-of-life panel recycling.
With expertise in everything solar, our sales recruitment client offers a range of configurable product solutions, including structured energy products, system solutions, and PV plant components, all backed by their industry-leading services and warranties.
KAS’s headhunters seek to fill a sales and marketing director job in the solar energy field. This individual will be working out of the New York City office and will have the following responsibilities:
The organization is publicly traded and known as a solar energy vertical leader.
Solar Sales and Marketing Director Job
To learn more about the solar panel sales and marketing director job, please the tabs above. Also, job seekers can feel free to submit their resume via emailing [email protected].
The solar sales and marketing director will possess the following qualities:
- Someone with well-rounded business understanding and hands-on knowledge of digital marketing
- Someone with extensive sales experience, solid sales theories, and experience training employees
- Someone (preferably) with a strong familiarity and experience in a solar energy sales and marketing director job
- Looking for someone who has high earnings potential, someone who is ambitious and embraces high-performance standards
- Someone who can handle rejection with resiliency and continue to work diligently under stressful situations’
- Someone who enjoys dealing with people and can effectively do so both on a personal and business level
- Someone who wants to put the work in to learn the target market and figure out unique ways to beat the competition via front-line sales
- Maintain brand equity and voice, manage social engagement, content, and conversations
- Manage a sales team of 12 business development employees. Maintain current revenue goals and recommend best practices to heighten competitive advantage
- Implement sales training sessions and work with human resources in marketing and sales recruitment efforts
- Manage the external PR and digital marketing vendor, ensuring quality work gets done for the solar company
Get some great marketing director job search tips. Also, better understand how our recruiters approach the staffing process.
Seeking your next marketing director job? Please submit your resume to a marketing recruitment expert at KAS Placement.