Sales and Marketing Jobs West Coast
Due to employer request, some of the West Coast sales and marketing jobs our recruiters are currently staffing are not listed. If you are interested in any of the below positions or wish to receive a full list, please feel free to contact us.
Entry-level Marketing Job for Global Beverage Company in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Denver
Senior Account Executive for Software Firm in Silicon Valley
Sales Manager for Leading Textile Company in San Diego
International Tech Start-up Seeking to Break into the U.S. Market in Silicon Valley
Senior Account Executive for Beauty Company in Los Angeles
Key Territory Sales Manager – Denver, CO
The client of our sales recruiters is a carbon steel line pipe distributor that has been in business since 1983 and under its current ownership since April of 2004.
The reason for rapid growth in the business development department is that the company has consistently had tremendous revenue increases from 2004 through 2015
The Houston sales recruitment client has some of the most name customers in their field including O&G exploration and production companies as well as other distributors. The line pipe is used to transport product from the well to the storage or processing facility.
The corporate office is in Houston, Texas. However, the recruitment project is in Denver.
We currently have 12 employees and the President on-site in Houston. We have 1 person at a satellite office in Dallas, Texas and are looking to expand our operations with a person to head up the satellite office in Denver.
Personality is VERY important to any entrepreneurial company with only 14 employees. Our sales headhunters need someone with the skills to handle the job but they must also obtain a good sense of humor and have tough skin. Because we’re small we’re like a family.
· Reports directly to the Business Development Manager
· Salaried position M-F typically.
· Travel required as the Denver based Business Developer would be responsible for the territory of Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and Utah. Maximum travel up to 50%.
· Excellent communication skills required (phone communication, personal communication and writing skills)
· Excellent computer skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Research)
· Good Tenure and excellent work ethics required
· Professional appearance
· Assertive and confident attitude (while still being personable) is a big plus, i.e.: ability to get the information needed and close the deal
· Ability to be a team player in a small company atmosphere
· 2 to 10 years of professional business experience
· Industry experience not required. Willing to be trained and adapt to the company’s way of business and philosophy
· Ability to develop and build lasting relationships with customers including the engineers, supervisors and field personnel
· Understanding the principal of business development. Know the lay of the land for the assigned territory including the required logistic vendors to move material i.e., trucking companies, pipe yards, coaters, mills and field offices.
Job ID# 72592
Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote on West Coast)
Sr. Product Marketing Manager/Product Marketing Manager
Leading, national multi-location building materials manufacturer offers a challenging opportunity for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager/Product Marketing Manager.
The qualified candidate will be responsible to lead and oversee specific product introductions and promotions from conception through launch; development of product strategy, product definition, positioning, and product lifecycle management.
- New product development, from concept to commercialization
- Planning and coordination of product introductions and promotions
- Preparation of analysis to manage product lines including analysis of existing product performance, promotional effectiveness, performing and evaluating market research to anticipate competition, and industry and market trends
- Evaluating and analyzing projects and program results, market trends, consumers, competitors, product trends along with revenue patterns of products and provide recommendations as needed
- Managing project scope, budget and schedules to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
- Developing promotional tools and product literature in conjunction with vendors
- Effectively interacting and clearly communicating strategic initiatives, product concepts, clear product goals and objectives with all levels of management and employees from various departments within the organization
- Interfacing with customers, suppliers and vendors
- Tracking departmental expenses and budget.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in product management required
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in marketing and product management including participating in market analysis, planning and new product development
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analysis skills to present data, summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement
- Superior program and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with agility and efficiency in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient with business software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Must have excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation techniques
- Approximately 15% travel required.
Job ID# 58292
Business Development Associate in San Francisco, CA.
Product Marketing Manager – Los Angeles, CA
Sales Manager – Southern California (Los Angeles and San Diego)
Outside Sales Representative – Los Angeles, CA
Inside Sales Representative – Phoenix, AZ