NYC Marketing Director Job
The client of our marketing recruiters is a multifaceted interior design and lifestyle brand. As a firm, they embrace minimalist living. Helping people maximize and customize small interior spaces reduces dependence on waste and consumption.
Specifically, revenue sources range from selling furnished residential units geared towards creative entrepreneurs to furniture design and product development. The company incorporates four key segments. All business models revolve around the lifestyle of minimalist living. A design and product development segment focused on developing products and spaces with small footprints.
The lifestyle brand has a venture capital and project finance arm. This is aimed at increasing investor awareness and capital for new business operations. A marketplace for products and services helping people live with less clutter. A property, asset management, and development firm encompassing living with a small footprint
- A design and product development segment focused on developing small-footprint products and spaces.
- A venture capital and project finance arm aimed at increasing investor awareness and capital for new business operations.
- A marketplace for products and services helping people live larger with less clutter
- A property, asset management, and development firm encompassing small-footprint living
Due to growth, the firm is seeking a director of marketing to oversee the various brands while creating an atmosphere of positivity and growth. The marketing job will entail working directly with senior management of the organization. Also, our marketing director recruiters are seeking job applicants who exceed expectations via performing the below listed tasks.
- Enhance a multifunctional brand keeping in mind all the different goals of each of the organizations’ segments.
- Assist with basic business development functions.
- Gain an understanding of how people buy and how to best convince them of the benefits the firm brings to its clientele
- Provide a leadership dynamic to the marketing operations making sure to set an example of success.
- Oversee the work of internal graphic artists making sure that the output of high-quality work continues to be an integral part of the marketing relationship
- Manage external public relations assets in a manner that is in line with the company’s image
Get some great marketing director job search tips. Also, better understand how our recruiters approach the staffing process.
Seeking your next marketing director job? Please submit your resume to a marketing recruitment expert at KAS Placement.