MA Sales Job #3281
KAS Placement is a leading sales recruiting firm representing some of today’s top companies with business development headhunter needs.
In the private sector, cash flow shortages can deteriorate even the most ambitious corporate expansion plans.
On a daily basis, countless U.S. small businesses face difficulty due to their inability to convert their accounts receivables into cash.
Just like for-profit companies, all levels of the United States government face accounts receivable hurdles in the form of collecting taxes from its citizens.
However, when local governments have cash flow issues, a bigger problem arises. For instance, public safety, education and public health can suffer.
To prevent this from happening, local municipalities sell their debt in the form of a tax lien certificate. They do so in a mass amounts.
Sales of Delinquent Taxes
It’s a billion dollar industry year over year. It’s estimated that local U.S. governments sell between $5 billion and $6 billion worth of delinquent taxes to the private sector each year.
Because tax lien investing can be highly complex, it’s less popular with the general public. Instead, large institutional investors such as banks, pension funds and hedge funds tend to buy and manage tax debt.
About Our Sales Recruitment Client
For over 20 years, the client of our sales recruiters has been a leading software solutions firm that is the recognized industry leader in assisting institutional investors in revenue recovery and tax lien solutions.
Their technical prowess allows companies to:
1. Access key financial information 24/7 via the firm's web hosted and secure internet access solutions.
2. Provides a gateway for unparalleled portfolio analysis and project management.
3. Assists with accounts receivable and incorporates key state regulations that can dramatically affect the value of a particular tax lien.
Over the past 20 years, they’ve helped their clients collect over $700,000,000 in citizen tax obligations.
This is partly due to their software providing a more technological, organized approach to portfolio management than other alternatives, but it's also due to their unparalleled expertise in the industry.
About the Sales Executive Position
This Sales Executive role is responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business with high-level business and systems side decision makers in various financial arenas.
Top sales job candidates will have:
- At least 5 years direct sales experience required
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing leads and closing deals required
- Strong computer and internet skills required
- Financial Software experience a plus
- Hi-tech/software sales experience a plus
- On-line and social media marketing a plus
- Webinar demo experience a plus
- Excellent communication, phone, and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Must be willing to travel locally and nationally on occasion
Learn More From the KAS Recruiters
This is a very fitting position for a sales job seeker who embraces learning and thrives in an intellectual, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
To learn more, our sales recruiters suggest that you speak directly with the headhunter(s) responsible for this account.
We ask that interested parties submit their resume through the regular job seeker contact channels and kindly reference “MA Sales Job #3281” in the subject line.